We’ve moved! As of April 1, 2022 our new address is 770 Sheridan Lake Road, Rapid City, South Dakota 57702
Protecting Your Loved OnesPreserving Your Assets
South Dakota Business Lawyers
Set Your Business Up for Success with Our Help
Business owners will frequently need to deal with complex legal issues. Large and small businesses alike can be subjected to commercial litigation and other business related challenges. A mishandled legal situation could spell financial disaster for your business or corporate entity.
Ensure you are taking the right steps towards the successful future your business deserves. Team up with our business law attorneys at Aspen Legacy Planning. We are well-versed in corporate and general business practice.
Let us help your business avoid legal missteps. Call our Rapid City law office today at (605) 610-4016 today!
Our Legal Services for Businesses and Corporations
Business law is an area of legal practice that stretches far and wide. It touches every corner of a business’s operation and entity, including its initial formation. Our business lawyers are capable of helping your company get through it all without worry.
Key areas of business law we assist with include:
- Business entity selection: We sit down to discuss your business objectives, purpose, and scale to help you form your business organization. This process helps avoid legal complications and may even minimize your year-end taxes.
- Ongoing outside general counsel: Each day your company can run into a whole new set of legal issues, or a persistent problem that needs repeated attention. Our South Dakota business lawyer offers ongoing outside general counsel for businesses and corporate entities of all sizes. Rather than building a legal department for your company, save time and money by keeping us on speed dial.
- Commercial transactions: Purchase-sale agreements between companies can get complicated — and costly if they are written out of your favor. Whether your commercial transaction involves real estate law or other agreements, we can protect your best interests and bottom line.
- Business contracts: Every turning “gear” in your business is spinning because of a business contract, such as shareholder and employment agreements. Keep things running smoothly by letting us draft and review your company’s business contracts.
- Non-compete agreements: Some of the most important business contracts are non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other forms of restrictive covenants. We carefully create and review these agreements to make sure your corporation is well-protected from interference, external and internal.
- Nonprofit corporation and foundation creation: The formation of a nonprofit group is always done under a microscope and high scrutiny from interested parties, including the IRS. We will help you navigate the process to found your foundation without complications.
Our attorneys are also estate planning professionals. We can develop a business succession plan to help you pass on your legacy.
Why Retain a Business Law Attorney?
A good lawyer is key to the success of any business. Attorneys with experience in business and corporate law can provide vital, comprehensive legal services. A business lawyer can help mitigate risks, avoiding costly court trials before they happen.
Whether you are looking to start or grow your business, the attorneys at Aspen Legacy Planning can help you. We assist and represent clients through complex business legal issues, and we can help you.
Need the help of our South Dakota business law attorneys? Contact us at (605) 610-4016 for a no-obligation consultation.
The Roots of Our Practice
As your attorneys and counselors, we put your interests first - treating you with respect, honesty and dignity.
30 Years of Legal Experience
We offer no-obligation in-person, telephone and video-conference consultations for your convenience.