We’ve moved! As of April 1, 2022 our new address is 770 Sheridan Lake Road, Rapid City, South Dakota 57702
Protecting Your Loved OnesPreserving Your Assets
South Dakota Business & Ranch Succession Planning Attorneys
Helping Clients Plan Their Financial Futures for 30 Years
Oftentimes, the most difficult part of any endeavor is just figuring out where to begin. While the future may be hard to predict, it can be concrete and manageable if you sit down with an attorney and start putting pen to paper as soon as possible. At Aspen Legacy Planning, our South Dakota estate planning lawyers can help you build a stable legacy to leave your family following your passing.
Dial (605) 610-4016 now or contact us online to schedule your no-obligation consultation with Aspen Legacy Planning.
Creating a Plan for Your Business’s Future
The laws surrounding business and ranch succession can be confusing, and a failure to plan effectively can mean losing everything you worked so hard to build. Aspen Legacy Planning is here to provide you with everything you need to know about the process.
The steps we can take together to protect your assets include:
- Talking to you and your family about your priorities and how to best maintain the vitality of your business or ranch
- Reviewing land titles and insurance plans
- Tracking down deeds and other documents
- Deciding if gifts are appropriate inheritance while you are still living
- Determining if your leases or other agreements need to be adjusted
- Discussing your affairs with accountants and other professionals
At Aspen Legacy Planning, we utilize a unique Forward Development Process (FDP) to make sure the legal process is collaborative and mutually efficient.
From Aspen Legacy Planning's Forward Development Process, you can expect that we will:
- Work to understand your concerns, needs, and specific circumstances
- Explain any solutions I propose
- Update you by e-mail, mail, and phone
- Maintain a clear schedule and budget for completion of your projects
In return, from you I expect:
- Complete disclosure
Changes to legislation and the economy can affect your land value, which is why you should plan ahead. The planning process may seem overwhelming now, but with the help of Aspen Legacy Planning's competent lawyers, the whole endeavor can run quite smoothly.
Contact the Aspen Legacy Planning office today at (605) 610-4016 to discuss the estate planning options for you and your loved ones.
The Roots of Our Practice
As your attorneys and counselors, we put your interests first - treating you with respect, honesty and dignity.
30 Years of Legal Experience
We offer no-obligation in-person, telephone and video-conference consultations for your convenience.